BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY FOCUSED SEMINAR & EVENT SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT ON THE SOUTH SLOPE
The Most Cheerful Place to Have a Class Downtown!
Featuring lots of natural lighting, windows looking over Asheville, & an open design, Asia House's 2nd floor is available to the community for events, seminars & gatherings. Whether it is for a single use, weekly classes or monthly rentals, we are the best choice for holding your event downtown. Asia House's community space is 30ft x 50ft, can hold up to 49 people, has a kitchen setup available for light catering, & all the other amenities needed to make any event a success. Be sure to look at our gallery of pictures below to see what a special space this is, and scroll down further to find out prices.
ASIA HOUSE COMMUNITY SPACE RENTAL INFORMATION
• Rental: $30-$50 per hour, with a 15 minute window before and after start of short events, 30 minute window before and after the start of all day events.
• Mondays through Thursdays until 5pm: $30 per hour
• Evenings and Fridays through Sundays: $50 per hour
• Use of kitchen facilities requires a $350 deposit.
for more information or to book this space, email Asia House 828 here
AMENITIES AVAILABLE AT ASIA HOUSE
• lock box/keypad access for independent access to venue
• wifi with excellent reception & speed
• comfortable padded cushion chairs
• 20 tables (see picture of chair and table setup)
• massage tables upon request (limited number)
• flat screen tv on a stand (cables & adapters to be provided by rentor)
• basic kitchen supplies (deposit required for kitchen use)
• need something else? let us know & we will see if we have it!